Christmas is just around the corner, so I wanted to share some fun gifts for those foodies in your life, or maybe just for you ;) That’s OK too! If you’re like me you’re still shopping, yikes! I’m sure many of you can relate, this month has been crazy town! The days have been flying by faster than I can say Santa Clause! It’s down to the wire now though and if you’re perplexed about what to get for that special someone in your life who loves to cook, read on for some cool last minute gifts I’m sure they will fall in love with!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker-This piece is essential in every kitchen! You can cook bone broth in 2 hours, applesauce in 2 minuets and can make even the toughest piece of meat like butter, need I say more?!
- Dansk Kobenstyle Saucepan– This retro pan is so lovely, I use it as often as I can because is gorgeous and well made. It was popular in the 50’s and the lid can be used as a trivet, very cool!
- Marble Serving Board- A beautiful piece to have in any kitchen, we love it for serving appetizers at parties. It would be perfect for a NYE party!
- Yes & No Stackable Mugs– These porcelain mugs are just too cute to pass up. Enjoy your coffee or tea without saying a word!
- Lodge Enamel Dutch Oven-This cast iron pot is a must have! Take any recipe and it can be made better in a dutch oven. It’s chip resistant and lasts forever!
- Foodie Dice-Having trouble deciding what to cook for dinner? The foodie dice will rescue you every time. Just roll the dice and you’re covered!
Happy Shopping friends, and Merry Christmas!